Responsible for all locations worldwide, including USA, England, Germany and China.
Understand and identify the capabilities, skill sets and interests of Q-Lab’s human resources and use this data to determine staff development needs and staffing decisions.
Manage the recruitment process for Engineers, Scientists, and Manufacturing associates including sourcing, assessments, interviews, and offers.
Manage and oversee the development of talent management tools and training in relation to performance, calibration and succession planning for our Engineers, Scientists, and Manufacturing associates.
Develop and optimize an ATS to support recruiting operations for Engineers, Scientists, and Manufacturing associates, including the development of forms, strategies and tactics used to acquire talent.
Develop a comprehensive and complete data-base of the organization’s distinct roles and job descriptions.
Establish innovative sourcing strategies to attract top candidates including job posting optimization, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive annual recruitment campaign planning, and talent planning.
Provide leadership in the development and execution of recruitment strategies for all locations.
Manage contractual relationships with placement agencies, contract recruiters, job boards, job fairs and various internet job search websites.
Develop a comprehensive and meaningful on-boarding system.
Oversee compensation programs; analyze job tasks and work processes for new positions and reclassification of current roles; coordinate classification studies and conduct salary surveys.
Provide direction, support and expertise for individual development planning.
Identify talent and develop future leaders through appropriate job assignments and personal development plans.
Develop a mentorship program, with department managers, to assess and grow leadership capabilities of front line employees.
Take a leadership role in developing a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance to the Company’s objectives.
Encourage every employee to participate in the work process so that they become a partner in the implementation of plans and outcomes.
Initiate programs that instill an environment of trust, cooperation and communication for personal growth and the achievement of the company’s goals.
Qualifications for this role:
· A strong attraction to and experience in Engineering, Sciences, Technology and Manufacturing
· Engineering/Science degree or similar experience
· A high energy level with the motivation to achieve and accomplish goals and promote the company’s mission
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of talent acquisition and management strategies and building high-performance teams
· Well-developed experience in using multiple recruiting strategies
· Knowledge and experience of technology to enhance and measure the results of human resources programs
· Knowledge of OD principles and practices
· MS in Organization Development a plus
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience at a managerial level
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and exceptional follow-through skills
· Computer skills – Microsoft Office, ATS implementation
· Sound judgment, positive attitude and high level of organizational skills
· Other skills, experience and qualifications specific to manufacturing
· Advanced knowledge of employment laws